M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M109 slammed(2 1/2), polished wheels, chrome rear brake caliper cover, chrome brake rotors, grips , Chrome trim, and more. I love this bike. I had problems posting on this site.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Re: M109 slammed

DaltonH said:
Very nice, time to take that huge honking boulevard emblem off the side of the tank tho 8)
maybe he does'nt wont too....mine is still on there and it has'nt slowed it down a bit.... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
5 Posts

What is the procedure to lower/slam the bike? I love the look but am clueless as to how to do it. Also how does doing this affect ride quality, thanks

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I used the 2 1/2 lowering bones from Jason. He did a GREAT job. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

xercisenut said:
What is the procedure to lower/slam the bike? I love the look but am clueless as to how to do it. Also how does doing this affect ride quality, thanks
Search is your best friend! Jason's got some Lowering bones for $100 shipped and there is a lot of topics on this! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

Bro The bike looks awesome. I have Jason's lowering bones for about 2 1/2 months an many miles now and I love them. I also still have my tank emblems, call me crazy but I like the way they look. I did lose all the stkrs though.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks, I like the look of the emblems also. The tank is too big to be empty. :doorag:

·
Registered
448 Posts

Looking good :bigthumbsup: You guys are killing me, I hope the batch 7 batch ships sooner, so I can drop mine also ;)

·
Registered
6,298 Posts

Love it, I like the silver the best too. The hubby has the black one and side by side people say the silver looks bigger, ye ha. and faster too lol.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ryles1286 said:
Where did you get the kit to lower your bike and how much was it? Were you able to do it yourself?
Thanks
I got the lowering bones from Jason on this site. I installed them in about two hours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your M is stunning. You've essentially brought what I had in my mind, for my M, to life. Good form. I posted earlier, looking for chrome wheels/ eliminator kit for my M. Where'd you get them? Does the lowering kit affect the ride quality much? And who is Jason, so I can order my lowering kit? So many questions...sorry.

Your bike looks incredible!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
We don't like the silver at all, so take this as a HUGE compliment...................

that bike looks ............. AWE.......SOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT WORK !!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sagarim12 said:
Your M is stunning. You've essentially brought what I had in my mind, for my M, to life. Good form. I posted earlier, looking for chrome wheels/ eliminator kit for my M. Where'd you get them? Does the lowering kit affect the ride quality much? And who is Jason, so I can order my lowering kit? So many questions...sorry.

Your bike looks incredible!
Thanks for PROPS. Need to lower your M109R? We've got the goods... contact me at [email protected] for more information.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts