M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up boys? I was thinking about buying a patch from Firefighter and putting it on the back of a hooded sweatshirt, and possibly getting my username embroidered on the front in small letters. I was just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in doing something similiar? I was going to see if Firefighter would maybe design an Indiana riders patch, but didn't want to ask unless there were enough people interested. Looks like the patches are around $40, but we may be able to get a discount if we have enough people. Just reply and let me know if that is something you guys would want to do. If we get enough people I will look into it. Below is a picture of my favorite patch, but we can make it look however you guys want. Hope everyone is doing good.....man....we need to get a ride together before it gets too cold!

Just got a PM from firefighter with the following info:

Patches are $45. for 6x12, $35. for 3x6 state border arm patches. I need 10 people to say yes, before I can make a state border patch design.

I do offer goup buys. I am putting one togher right now where they are getting a shop shirt with the regular design on back, small bike on front, and a small state border patch. I can also do hoodies.

Thank you for your interest.
Chris

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm interested! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm interested 8)

·
Registered
960 Posts
What does the "state border patch" look like? I might order multiples to help reach ten.:dontknow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts