M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i saw this on Craigslist for sale for 14999. It has a 280 on the front and the rear. what do you all think. It's located in Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Well...I guess he can claim he has the widest front wheel & tire alright...is kinda stupid lookin, can only imagine the handling...steam roller :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible!!!

That bike looks terrible. :cus: Whoever did that or thought it was a great idea lacks good judgement and taste. :barf:That bike is awful, and I doubt he will sell it, unless he finds some idiot who has no idea what he is getting himself into. Maybe he (himelf) finally woke the heck up and realized what a mess he made of the bike, and now he wants to get rid of it so he can buy another one to see if he can get it right the next time.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nah, I don't Hate it.I'd like to know more about this bike.How would it handle and feel? We won't really know til we rode it ourselves.As far as Pricewise, I'm sure its a Little high to find out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
HM109, you beat me to it! First thing I thought was damn, Batman must be feeling the financial crisis back at Wayne manner too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ugly!

Some mods don't need to be done. I hope he takes away all the resemblence of the 9 cuz it doesn't need to be associated with a 109.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts