M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to make the Mid-Atlantic meet but that won't happen. Anyone know of any meets that happen in the southeast, Florida / Georgia area?

·
Registered
810 Posts
You can check the Georgia and Florida member areas. Most of the smaller local meets are posted there.

Click Forums at the top of your screen and towards the bottom you will see the sections by state.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
We have a few pretty big meets in and around the Georgia area a few times each year. We also ride pretty regular most every Saturday. Did you have some particular dates you were shooting for? If so, throw them out there and I'm sure we can make something happen for you. :doorag:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Motor1,

I am interested in the same thing. I live in west Florida and the midwest and upper east is just a too far for me to travel right now. Let me know if you come up with anything.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have a few pretty big meets in and around the Georgia area a few times each year. We also ride pretty regular most every Saturday. Did you have some particular dates you were shooting for? If so, throw them out there and I'm sure we can make something happen for you. :doorag:
Thanks,
No dates in particular just wanting to know.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Used to live in Melbourne. Howdy Ex Neighbor. Go to Bike Nights at LongDoggers on Wickham/Emerson right there in West Melbourne. That used to be a decent gathering unless it has gotten too big by now.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Lets set sometihng up for March or April. The weather should be nice. I am game for finding a nice place for a weekend get together. We might even group it in with something like Leesburg or Thunder Beach.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lets set sometihng up for March or April. The weather should be nice. I am game for finding a nice place for a weekend get together. We might even group it in with something like Leesburg or Thunder Beach.
Count me in also for a FL get together. Any other 109 riders in the Panhandle area?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Chow,

I was born in Panama City so I make trips back pretty often. My wife and I come to Thunder Beach twice a year if we can work it around the kids so I am sure we will see you over there. As for the other guys, we need to start a SouthEast List of people and see if we can get something going.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Chow,

I was born in Panama City so I make trips back pretty often. My wife and I come to Thunder Beach twice a year if we can work it around the kids so I am sure we will see you over there. As for the other guys, we need to start a SouthEast List of people and see if we can get something going.
Good. Hope to meet you and and many other 109 riders at the Spring Thunder Beach. As for the Southeast list...great idea. I'm all in!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey you guys. We did the last Thunder Beach, our first visit to it. Need some inside help on where to go, cuz we went as newbies and were kinda unimpressed.

Didn't know where to go other than follow the hand-out program. I guess I am wondering about the off program activities. Should we stay beach side or? Places that aren't all old Harley riders hanging and drinking?

·
Registered
462 Posts
The venues are listed but if you want something nice then the Marriot is a pretty mellow place. The strip is what it is. Thunder Beach is not a hell raiser rally by any means. It is more of a laid back place with scattered venues to give you time to ride a bit between stops. There are some poker runs if you want to get out and ride with a group. There are also some pretty nice roads to ride north and east of the beach towards Ponce De Leon.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Stayed at the Marriott. Liked the accommodations just fine.

Not looking to raise hell. I guess that depends on what ones defines as that.

OK this is getting Off Topic. We should start a separate Thunder Beach Thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts