M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from NC or SC or GA heading to the meet on Wed. I plan on leaving Asheboro that morning to go up and looking for some riders to ride up with.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would but already agreed to ride up with DaBeast (Tim) on Thursday! I will see yall Thurday evening! Can't wait!
Did you make it home safe on that tire? Hope you have gotten it replaced, was worried if you would make it on that tire.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Did you make it home safe on that tire? Hope you have gotten it replaced, was worried if you would make it on that tire.
Yep!!! I only did 110 not 120 on the way back and I reframed from making the back tire smoke...:drool::joke:

I really enjoyed the meet! To bad next year is a year away! Would be nice to have it twice a year!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yep!!! I only did 110 not 120 on the way back and I reframed from making the back tire smoke...:drool::joke:

I really enjoyed the meet! To bad next year is a year away! Would be nice to have it twice a year!!!
How bad did the tire look when you got home? Glad to hear you mad it safely.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I replaced my first stock tire when it looked like that. My nephew was looking at me when I pulled it into the garage one day, and mentioned how cool the wide tire looked with the stripe down the middle:eek:. Needless to say, I check my tires more often now. If you have a tire and just need it mounted, give my guy Jeb a call. He can beat anyones price. Call, or PM me for his number.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
yep! thats why they call him "Mr. Cash" :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts