M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my wheels chromed and my "Harley" machanic can't put the driveshaft back in. My bike is in an air conditioned warehouse in Elkridge and I am willing to pay the going rate for someone to help me out.
Please email me back or call me and I will be available anytime you can do it. I'm not much help right now because I have a plate and pins holding my broken hand together.

Gregg
443-852-3700

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Hey guys,

I just spoke with Gregg and he is having me call his mechanic.

I may be able to talk him through this, but if not, I have other ways to contact Harris in that area.

I will post back how it goes.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I just spoke with Gregg's mechanic and I think he will be ok.

Hopefully, Gregg will let us know how it worked out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate all the help

I am overwhelmed by the responses. Thanks so much. of course my "Harley machanic" could not finish the job, even with step by step directions over the phone. No worries though, Harris called me and him and another person are coming up to my place Tuesday evening and hopefully knock this thing out so I'm riding again. Once again, thanks for everyones help. It is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
that is one of the better things that has been written here lately..one brother asking for help and guys stepping to the plate and noone jacking him off for having a harley mechanic..
good luck hope they get her on the road for you and heal the hand quickly.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts