M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to meet a few of the M109 & M90 members while at the roundup in Columbia Missouri next weekend I have already have four M109 and two M90 members that feel that would be a great ideal, so now we just need to agree on a time and place on Saturday around lunch time to meet.

Let's represent :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would like to meet a few of the M109 & M90 members while at the roundup in Columbia Missouri next weekend I have already have four M109 and two M90 members that feel that would be a great ideal, so now we just need to agree on a time and place on Saturday around lunch time to meet.

Will be there Aug, 3

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

why do you keep deleting the threads you make about this. i have tried linking to this thread in a couple places and they are all deleted now......:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts

I would just post a time and place so people know where to go. Build it and they will come. :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
All M109 & M90 gather @ Steak N Shake off of hwy 70

To All M109 & M90 let's meet @ Steak N Shake off of hwy 70

Place: Steak N Shake
Date: Saturday August 7 @ Time: 12pm

let's see if that is a good time for every one. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.