M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a burple 109 in uniontown by jg sunoco,is it anyone on here? had wv plates corbin saddle bags i think and corbin back rest.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I wonder if that was those Hilling people we met at Mountainfest two years ago.:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
no he had a black 109. plus his was debeavered this one wasn't.
oh yeah that's right. I'm calling you once my wife gets off the phone :mad::mad::mad: about a ride sunday. I have to go to Winchester, VA. I'm gonna call zoom to see if he's gonna be around. It's 2 hrs from here.:doorag:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll let you know i might be able to. how are you going to strap the wheel to your 109? lol

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
oh yeah that's right. I'm calling you once my wife gets off the phone :mad::mad::mad: about a ride sunday. I have to go to Winchester, VA. I'm gonna call zoom to see if he's gonna be around. It's 2 hrs from here.:doorag:
Unless you can average close to 75 mph, it's a little more than that. :D

If you run I68 over to Han**** (Hanc o c k) then take 522 down to Winchester it's around 150 miles, more or less.

Scott, you might as well head on down too. Maybe you guys can strap a board between the two bikes to carry that rim on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Unless you can average close to 75 mph, it's a little more than that. :D

If you run I68 over to Han**** (Hanc o c k) then take 522 down to Winchester it's around 150 miles, more or less.

Scott, you might as well head on down too. Maybe you guys can strap a board between the two bikes to carry that rim on. :bigthumbsup:
From my house I'm just going to go to Kingwood then down 72 and hit rt 50 all the way over. Scott and I have averaged 75 MPH before...:eek::evil:

Actually as long as we can keep truckin, we might make it there in 1hr 15 or 1hr 30...:D:joke:

I'm thinking that if I set the rim on a 2x6 on the rear seat with the back of the rim against the backrest. I think it will strap down pretty good. But Jeff might get a free board out of the deal. I'm not going to wanna bring that back to Motown.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts