M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I was at our dealer show in Las Vegas for Suzuki Automotive a few weeks ago. We were shown a few new commercials for the 07 XL7 and I was blown away. Low and behold, Suzuki has decided to promote brand awareness by tying their motorcycles in with their automobiles. Here's the cool thing, 3 of the commercials feature the 109! You may have already seen the teaser XL7 spot today with the 109 "shadow" bike (an XL7 going down the road and a guy on a 109 is the shadow instead of the car). There are 2 other commercials that feature the 109 with some pretty hot chicks in leather. Not sure when those will be released but you will be pleasantly surprised. :bigthumbsup:
After the show, we went next door to see some new models and concept cars displayed in another room. To my surprise they had a few bikes amongst the cars. One of which was a black 109 with crash bars, a sport windshield, rear sissy bar, and leather saddle bags. It was sweet! Of course Vegas was a blast too.
BTW- Before anyone asks, the XL7 is a 7 seater SUV.
Enjoy!

G

·
Saw it two days ago! Well the one with the shadow anyway. "Honey, look, a commercial for my..... wait, its an SUV commercial" haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
saw this as a print ad in Nov. Car and Driver magazine, fifth ad from cover... even my girlfriend recognized the 109 shadow icon!! (and she doesn't know a Harley from a scooter)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts