M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep...

The M109 is representin'...on top of that there's a woman riding it :bigthumbsup: The artical is called "Women In Motion"! The 109 photo is on page 63 center right! I don't know if she's one of ours but if she is...You Done Good! Whoever you are :doorag: biker babe you 8)

Devilish :doorag:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
Yep...

The M109 is representin'...on top of that there's a woman riding it :bigthumbsup: The artical is called "Women In Motion"! The 109 photo is on page 63 center right! I don't know if she's one of ours but if she is...You Done Good! Whoever you are :doorag: biker babe you 8)

Devilish :doorag:
Here's the pic. Kinda hard to scan a photo from a magazine and have it not come out to grainy. Tried to descreen it but I'm not as good with Photoshop as BlkM109R is. Looks like she has something on her headlight nacelle and some decals on her tank as well. I think it's definitely NOT Firecat though. This woman looks taller. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
J R said:
:joke: :joke: :joke: Sombody quick cry cause she aint got gloves on ::) :D :joke:
You forgot to mention that she's also not wearing a "motorcycling" jacket as well bro :doorag: :joke: :joke:

G

·
No not me but I want to race her :evil: :evil: :evil: No but for real if she is on this board please pm me I'd love to go for a ride.

By the way nice work :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts