M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name and city in GA.... GA ride on Sunday!!!!!! Last of warm weather!!!!(75 on Sunday!!) :doorag:

We can meet off of 400 in Cumming and head north. If you want to go just sign in!!!!
We will meet around 9:30am

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Steve-Buford GA :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Maybe. Two issues. Gotta get a rear tire, and I've got a photographers pass to Road Atlanta this weekend to take pic's of several guys I know racing (I committed to them to do this). If I have a tire by Sunday and get all the photo stuff done on Saturday, then I may be a go to ride.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Sledzep Marietta GA :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I am in!

My rear tire is weak also... But not as bad as Jazzmans was for sure...

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'll be in Decatur, GA this weekend...getting help putting my new clutch in....might head north with y'all towards Chattanooga before I head back to Huntsville? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Don -- Walhalla, SC

Where up north do you plan to ride? I'm just 20min from Toccoa, GA and would like to make your ride as well, could meet ya'll in Commerce, Ga??? :bigthumbsup:  :super:

Tire Guy, I'll pm you and get you my number for details

Don

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We need to find a place to meet up with stoneman.....we could meet off of 85 and head north to Commerce to meet him, then head
west to have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sledzep01 said:
I am in...
I hope we can accommodate Stoneman...
And i hope Jazzman gets his tore replaced in time...

Sledzep
Jassman's 9 will be in the shop on sat getting a tire aslong as UPS gets it in on time.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
You make the plan, I will ride the plan.

I just met a guy Mike Mclanahan?? Stopped by while I was/am installing some lights...
Has a 109 and may join us on Sunday....
I asked him to get a login here and let us know.

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm in, my Sunday is wide open. Looks like about 10:30 at Commerce for everybody? I'll call another buddy of mine with a 109 and see if he wants to go as well.

Tire Guy has my cell # , call Sunday as you are meeting off of hwy 400 or anytime between now and then for details and changes in the plan. Look forward to meeting all of you :bigthumbsup:

Speaking of Cell# need to pass them around before Sunday just in case we have stragglers!

Ride Safe and keep it between the Mayonaise and the Mustard

Don

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about we meet around 8am and ride the cherohala skyway????? stoneman what is close to you for a meeting point

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I can be somewhere pretty early, but remember I am coming from the corner of 75 and 120 so don't make it too early too far east...
I am voting yes for the Skyway. I have never been there, but many have saids they like it better than the dragon. Higher speed turns I believe.

PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE TO MEET. I WILL BE THERE.

Sledzep

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not been yet, but have hear great things. about a 2hour drive form cumming
IF YOU ARE GOING PLEASE E-MAIL ME THIS YOUR CELL #
[email protected]
WE NEED TO MEET AROUND 8-9AM TO MAKE IT

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I just got off the phone with Stoneman. He mentioned possibly meeting in commerce. I dont think that is the best option for him or us if we are going to the cherhola.
On this map (below) with commerce highlighted you can see that he is way to the north in Walhalla ( @ 1:00) I am at the very bottom left (@ 8:30) and our objective is basically Robinsville NC which is at 11:59 on the clock. I know wild wolf (if he comes) is in Decatur which is close in to Atlanta.
I am not sure exactly how far east the Tire guy is or Jazzman and others but I think it would be better to meet the SC crew further north say in Clarkesville/cornelia if you want to go northwest first and then ride the skyway east in the afternoon (Sun at our backs) and then we can come back down from robbinsville and take tallulah rd to wayah rd to 64 E and then 441/23 south... we can then drop the SC guys off in clayton or something.

If we go UP the eastern side we could meet them all the way up in Clayton.

Either way I think We should/could meet somewhere Like Cumming or Buford depending on where you live Tire Guy. Both of those are around 40 miles from me.
Was there a plan to just do a big circle (like I laid out) or would you rather shoot straight up there as fast as we can and ride the skyway back and forth?

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Commer...9&ll=34.608345,-83.441162&spn=1.52585,3.47168

Sledzep

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sledzep01 said:
I just got off the phone with Stoneman. He mentioned possibly meeting in commerce. I dont think that is the best option for him or us if we are going to the cherhola.
On this map (below) with commerce highlighted you can see that he is way to the north in Walhalla ( @ 1:00) I am at the very bottom left (@ 8:30) and our objective is basically Robinsville NC which is at 11:59 on the clock. I know wild wolf (if he comes) is in Decatur which is close in to Atlanta.
I am not sure exactly how far east the Tire guy is or Jazzman and others but I think it would be better to meet the SC crew further north say in Clarkesville/cornelia if you want to go northwest first and then ride the skyway east in the afternoon (Sun at our backs) and then we can come back down from robbinsville and take tallulah rd to wayah rd to 64 E and then 441/23 south... we can then drop the SC guys off in clayton or something.

If we go UP the eastern side we could meet them all the way up in Clayton.

Either way I think We should/could meet somewhere Like Cumming or Buford depending on where you live Tire Guy. Both of those are around 40 miles from me.
Was there a plan to just do a big circle (like I laid out) or would you rather shoot straight up there as fast as we can and ride the skyway back and forth?

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Commer...9&ll=34.608345,-83.441162&spn=1.52585,3.47168

Sledzep
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, IF YOU ARE GOING CALL ME AT 678-612-1139(STEVE)
INSTATE WILL MEET AT BUFORD WALMART AT HWY 20 AND 985 -- 85 NORTH TO 985 NORTH, EXIT 4( 1ST EXIT) TURN RIGHT ON 20
AND LEFT AT 1ST LIGHT (BUFORD MILL) WALMART ON LEFT MEET AT 8:30AM
OUT OF STATE MEET AT CLAYTON GA?? OR CLARKSVILLE YOU TELL US

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'd be game but i have no exhaust atm. :confused:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts