M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm realy impressed by the designs shown on cafeexpress.com!!
Who is responsible of it!?

We have a small but growing board in germany it is reachable via www.m1800r.de!!
We need a logo ... and I would appreciate if the designer of the logo http://www.cafepress.com/m109design.66777306 could help us! Best think would be just for a small budget.

The logo with the block is realy the bom!

Maybe as a partner site of m109riders!?

In germany the bike is called M1800R instead of M109

How ever ... if there is no chance to do it ... -> Thumbs up for the work already been done! :bigthumbsup:

Cheers
Sven

·
Registered
765 Posts
Is there anyway someone could make the "My Daddy's Motorcycle is FASTER than your Daddy's Motorcycle", in a kids T?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
sboden said:
Is there anyway someone could make the "My Daddy's Motorcycle is FASTER than your Daddy's Motorcycle", in a kids T?
Dude, thats not a bad idea with all the pics of kids people have been posting on thier 9's 8)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
it was a great idea when my wife came up with it a few weeks ago. i posted it on another thread where Jamie was making a shirt for his daughter. Anyway, long story short. i'm working on it. Just been real busy the last few weeks. i'll get back on the shirt designs soon.

thanks.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I appreciate it. I'll definately buy one. I'm going to buy one of Jamie's through Ebay also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts