M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  I had a new bag made for my bike and talk about a great bag - NO bungee cords - NO duct Tape - NO rope to hold it down I sent Luggage Locker my rear seat and he made me a bag that slips over the rear seat with velcro. The bags is big enough for 2 pr of dungrees - 4 tee shirts and underpants - sweat shirt - 4 pr of socks - tooth brush - tooth paste - cell phone - and a bunch of other things and on the inside it has little pockets for money - it also has for clips to make sure the top cant open if you forget to zip it closed. It also has to reflective strips so you can been seen at night.  Its a great bag for the money. If you would like to find out more
Luggage Locker, Inc.
67160 Airport Rd.
St. Clairsville, OH 43950

Ask for Les and tell him Gus from the Pony Express MC told you to call

·
Registered
152 Posts
Come on 9ner. Where you at?

:nopic:

:cus:

G

·
Dude you are worse than my wife with the whole holding out thing.

Give a brother some love and show some pictures.

TAZ

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Oh my ! ......you present us with something new...and sounding like a nice custom piece....and you present us with no pic ??????

You know its coming ! here it is.................. :nopic:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How do I get the pictures posted????????????????

G

·
109 NYer said:
 I had a new bag made for my bike and talk about a great bag - NO bungee cords - NO duct Tape - NO rope to hold it down I sent Luggage Locker my rear seat and he made me a bag that slips over the rear seat with velcro. The bags is big enough for 2 pr of dungrees - 4 tee shirts and underpants - sweat shirt - 4 pr of socks - tooth brush - tooth paste - cell phone - and a bunch of other things and on the inside it has little pockets for money - it also has for clips to make sure the top cant open if you forget to zip it closed. It also has to reflective strips so you can been seen at night. Its a great bag for the money. If you would like to find out more
Luggage Locker, Inc.
67160 Airport Rd.

Ask for Les and tell him Gus from the Pony Express MC told you to call
Bag pictures

TAZ

·
Registered
267 Posts
All that build up and now I find out it looks like a piece of Samsonite. Looks very utilitarian. Can someone design something a little sleeker? I used to sell FASTBAGS and they woyuld probably work on our bikes with no cowl or rear seat.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
raw_taz said:
Dude you are worse than my wife with the whole holding out thing.

Give a brother some love and show some pictures.

TAZ
Oh SCHNAP! Don't make me have ta tell her you said that 8) :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
montoya32 said:
All that build up and now I find out it looks like a piece of Samsonite. Looks very utilitarian. Can someone design something a little sleeker? I used to sell FASTBAGS and they woyuld probably work on our bikes with no cowl or rear seat.
When you've really need bag space for a trip, sleek equals less space. Every curvature is a place something else could have been stowed. I think it's a pretty good bag. Well done 109 NYer! That's a great job for designing one yourself.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sent the guy my back seat and he used it for the design so he gave me a discount. But he said if you mention my name he will take something off the bag weither its shipping or something off on the bag. But let me tell you the best thing i could have bought  for the bike - no ugly saddle bags - no bungee cords - it slips underneath the rear seat and it lock into place when you bolt  the seat back down - So #1 it cant slide off the back #2 it cant slide off the sides and #3 the most important one NO ONE can walk off with it.Is it worth the money HELL yea. If you do deside to get one tell him Gus From the Pony Express MC told you to call

Luggage Locker, Inc.
67160 Airport Rd.

Ask for Les

1 - 20 of 30 Posts