M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of riders I know after seeing my Silver Beauty have gone to several Suzuki Dealer around OC and have been told there are little or no available M109's for them to sell...I think Suzuki has made a mistake if that's true...

·
Registered
127 Posts
when I bought mine the end of June, I was told that it was the last one in my area. Checked another dealer and was told the same thing, said he could probably find one from another area and have it shipped in. BTW im in Richmond, VA.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Laredo, Tx, Suzuki of Laredo only had two, both white, both sold today :) I got one :) and a Mexican guy bought the other. 2007 models.

San Antonio, ALAMO CYCLEPLEX has them in stock!

·
Registered
387 Posts
My big dealer in New Windsor, NY has been sold out for months and say they cannot get more in. I stopped in today...JOHN

·
Registered
256 Posts
i've been told they dont stay very long when the dealers get them in....

the one i got, they just got in the day before and had one left, it was gone the next day...

you might try smaller towns in your area.....

tc

G

·
Fort Smith Arkansas here....Wheeler Powersports has sold 7 so far....one white, one red, three blacks (the fastest)a blurple, and a silver....mine was one of the black ones. (fastest) They still have a black one on the floor.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just went to two local DFW area dealers today and one of them had 2 on the floor, and the other had 1. All still up for grabs.

G

·
Trogdor said:
A couple of riders I know after seeing my Silver Beauty have gone to several Suzuki Dealer around OC and have been told there are little or no available M109's for them to sell...I think Suzuki has made a mistake if that's true...
They have there fill here in AZ, Town and Country Motorsports in Chandler. There is a White and Red on the floor and I was told not prolem getting inventory. But this is a high volume Suzuki Dealer ship, 60% of Sales floor. But Sells Honda, Yamaha, Polaris also.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have been toild that the dealer I bought from (Widman), located in STL, has a white & red 109 sitting on there floor currently. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
350 Posts
My local dealer says he can't get one for possibly two months.  I had to travel 100 miles to find mine.  I know I have the only 07 in town and only know of two 06's running around.  Other than S&W, who makes a good anti-theft system?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Come on out to OKC, Perfomance Cycles still has 4 or 5 on the showroom floor!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
The Suzuki dealer in Milford, pennsylvania has a Burple one for sale. I think it is $11,600 or so. Speak to Frank.....JOHN

It is right on the NY, PA border or Rt 84.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
chadrob30 said:
Fort Smith Arkansas here....Wheeler Powersports has sold 7 so far....one white, one red, three blacks (the fastest)a blurple, and a silver....mine was one of the black ones. (fastest) They still have a black one on the floor.
Wheeler Powersports is about the highest place I been in..I like Bill but he gets murdered on prices by the folks in Bartlesville, Okla..by right at 2000.00

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hey Trog..
I've gota say..that little Avatar thing you have with your posts cracks me up!..I smile everytime I see it. (maybe I see something of myself in it)  ..it's hilarious!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts