M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Did'nt get to make the ride. Not realizing what I had done, I gave Ben the wrong address to meet at. There is no Smiths at the corner of 12600 So. and Redwood Road, the store is Albertsones. Anyway I waited there for almost 30 minutes and did not see anyone, so I returned home.

Reed

G

·
Pictures

Train, are you still willing to post some pictures for me? I have tried several times to post pictures, but have not been able to. Please resend your e-mail to me and I will get some pictures to you as soon as possible.

I recieved my fuel processer yesterday. I am waiting for the arrival of my shop manual before I try to mount it. Hopefully I will recieve my dog bones tomorrow or Wed.

Reed

·
Registered
686 Posts
oldfart said:
Did'nt get to make the ride. Not realizing what I had done, I gave Ben the wrong address to meet at. There is no Smiths at the corner of 12600 So. and Redwood Road, the store is Albertsones. Anyway I waited there for almost 30 minutes and did not see anyone, so I returned home.

Reed
Heh, that's the area I grew up in. He was probably waiting at the Smiths on 10400 S redwood, while you were at the Albertsons at 12600 S redwood. I work just down the street at the eBay building by the freeway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My name is Kenneth and I have a black 06 M109 with ~500 miles now.
I just got back from a ~2500 mile ride to Canada and back with two other guys on my Hayabusa.
I traded in the Hayabusa when i got back for the M109.

Lets plan a ride

I live at Bangerter & 9800 S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts