M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this weekend and rode with an old friend of mine that is probably one of the best 9 Riders I have ever ridden with...

Thought I'd share these pics...
(I got video too, but it captured the speedo, so I cant post it)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
COME ON. If it doesn't show your license plate and the speed at the same time, how can they prove anything??

Post the video!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You mean best 9 rider besides you. You man handle the nine and I wish you could have made it to Virginia so I could have tried to keep up with you there.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You mean best 9 rider besides you. You man handle the nine and I wish you could have made it to Virginia so I could have tried to keep up with you there.
He means the best besides me.. I could have taken that curve doing at least 10 maybe even 15 miles per hour!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
No, he means the best 9 rider. Allen rides his 9 in such a manner that it simply amazes me sometimes. I've only had the pleasure of riding with Allen a few times, but he's just damned fast...and smooth as well.

Rich is good. Hell, many 9 riders are good. I've not seen one that quite has it down like Allen.

When you hear about guys who were following him on B-Kings or sport bikes talking about how they were all puckered up keeping up with him, that should give you an idea.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sweet! Would love to see that video! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yes Rich, your SKILLS and throttle response were discussed at the meet on several occasions!! You need to make the Mid-Atlantic meet in 2011 :bigthumbsup: And NO, it won't be me trying to catch up :eek: :eek: I wish I could attain half the skills you have :drool: :drool:

Real nice pic's Bro,

Don

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
those photos really don't do justice to that awesome paint job Rich.

Have them take better ones next time:D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
COME ON. If it doesn't show your license plate and the speed at the same time, how can they prove anything??

Post the video!
I may edit the video down to some of the clips where the sun or shadows mask out the speedo and Allen's plate...
(there are portions where you can see his plate)

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I would have to say Allen handles his 9 every bit as good as I do, possibly better... and he's definitely a little crazier. :doorag:
So far he is the only rider I have found that can make me work / give me a little pucker factor when I am on the 9...

When i get back into town I'll see if I can edit down some short video Clips...
He was FLAT OUT GETTIN' IT on that ride... there were times where I had the BK Laid over pretty far in the corner following him.
Was a blast to follow him... (Of course I went back up the road out front and had to wait a few minutes for him to get to the end... :evil: )

Joe... I'll let the photographer know he needs to get better paint pictures as I roar by him.... :)

Yes Rich, your SKILLS and throttle response were discussed at the meet on several occasions!! You need to make the Mid-Atlantic meet in 2011 :bigthumbsup: And NO, it won't be me trying to catch up :eek: :eek: I wish I could attain half the skills you have :drool: :drool:

Real nice pic's Bro,

Don
Thanks Stone... wish I could have made it as well Bro... but its a pretty long haul from NW Arkansas out there... Not to mention I'm saving my pennies for my Colorado trip this August.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts