M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isnt there an M-50 forum on this website? This website has the best info for the Suzuki M bikes, but yet its missing an entire sub category!!!! Who else would like a sub forum for the m50 guys? Forum gods, lets make it happen!!

Haters- Please dont argue that the name of this website is m109riders... I get the point. I'm arguing my point due to the fact that there is an M-90 forum, but not an M-50 forum. Wheres the love???

:cop::doorag:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Why isnt there an M-50 forum on this website? This website has the best info for the Suzuki M bikes, but yet its missing an entire sub category!!!! Who else would like a sub forum for the m50 guys? Forum gods, lets make it happen!!

Haters- Please dont argue that the name of this website is m109riders... I get the point. I'm arguing my point due to the fact that there is an M-90 forum, but not an M-50 forum. Wheres the love???

:agree: 100% my wife has a M50 which i ride every now & then :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
:agree: Yep....my son has a M50, his first ride. A dedicated forum would be good for all the information that could be gained by M50 owners.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I would Pm Lamont and see if he would open one for you. But the web address here is M109riders.com. :doorag:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
M50 Secret hideaway. Guess it is not a secret anymore, huh?:D

Less than half actually. The entire M50 is 805cc, one M109R cylinder is 900cc.

BTW, my wife rides one.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lamont's job is to look over this forum, yes?

*Awaits The all mighty Lamonster*

And quit bashing the m50! Its blood! It's clearly a begginer bike/attractive to inexperienced rides. Without the m50, more and more people would be going to Harley or honda for thier first bikes...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

You know what! We could also have a subforum for every Sport bike out there too!:eek: People already can't put the pictures in the Pictures part; or the 4 sale items in the 4-sale, or the Tech info in the Shop talk.... and riders definitely needs more subsections to have more stuff in the wrong place.:-\ Not in IMO.:dontknow::bigthumbsup:

The way I understood the subsection for the M90 was because the M90 was designed after the M109. Not that any of this was up to me, but it wouldn't effect me one way or the other. I've always invited people of different makes and models on this forum, and many others have too.:doorag:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know what! We could also have a subforum for every Sport bike out there too!:eek: People already can't put the pictures in the Pictures part; or the 4 sale items in the 4-sale, or the Tech info in the Shop talk.... and riders definitely needs more subsections to have more stuff in the wrong place.:-\ Not in IMO.:dontknow::bigthumbsup:

The way I understood the subsection for the M90 was because the M90 was designed after the M109. Not that any of this was up to me, but it wouldn't effect me one way or the other. I've always invited people of different makes and models on this forum, and many others have too.:doorag:
---HATER
:D

:joke:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
M50 - Marauder with a new headlight to look like the 109

M90 - new model based specifically on the 109.

M109/C109 - Reason the site exists.

Not hating, but there are many sites dedicated to the M50's/Marauders.

The question would then be where to end incorporating different models from Suzuki.:dontknow:

G

·
Had (2) Marauder 800s, bought used in nice condition. Great bikes, liked the retro look compared to the M50. Reliable, put about 19K between em before selling for near what I paid. :)

In retrospect, I am glad I never looked at myself on one. The words used were "looks like a gorilla f&%kin a football".

·
Registered
21 Posts
if you think about it the m50 is the first of the m's so technically its like its the big brother of the 9, so if you think about the 50 is what got people on the 9 so you gotta give it some love.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I say it's a good idea. When I bought my 90, this forum's subsection was a wealth of info for me, and every now and then I would sneak out into the main section and read about what's going on with the 9. I think being on the same forum gave me a little head start when I jumped into the 9 and still felt at home here rather than starting fresh as a new member. I'm all for it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I say it's a good idea. When I bought my 90, this forum's subsection was a wealth of info for me, and every now and then I would sneak out into the main section and read about what's going on with the 9. I think being on the same forum gave me a little head start when I jumped into the 9 and still felt at home here rather than starting fresh as a new member. I'm all for it.
:agree::agree::bigthumbsup:

PERFECT example guys. Thanks Jester!!! :D

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
The M50 is just like the c50 and they already have a forum called volusiariders.com. Haven't checked it but I think there is a ton of info there. Used to be there when we had Mary's old bike.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
The M50 is just like the c50 and they already have a forum called volusiariders.com. Haven't checked it but I think there is a ton of info there. Used to be there when we had Mary's old bike.
You also have IntruderAlert.com, which has a lot of good info on the M50 and all the other Intruders and Marauders. My wife spends a lot of time on it because it has a S50/Intruder 800 section.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
You also have IntruderAlert.com, which has a lot of good info on the M50 and all the other Intruders and Marauders. My wife spends a lot of time on it because it has a S50/Intruder 800 section.
There is also MIG (Marauder Intruder Group)....tho it is mostly for the VZ 800 Maruder :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts