M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to see how many M 109 Riders in Oz & Victoria are out there.
I have only seen 1 other 109 rider & 1 other Bike.
But informed him of the Website & its values :bigthumbsup: & to sign up.
Seems its a bit of a struggle to get the Bikes in Oz, & it only comes in Black. :dontknow:

Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Fatcat, just sold my 03 SV650S and was looking at getting one of these bikes, but i am also looking at a boat. Unfortunately i can only afford one or the other, so if i get one i will definately let you know. Btw where abouts in Vic are you, i'm in Torquay?

Turtle.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turtle,

In Latrobe Valley .
If you go the Bike you would not be dissapointed . Trust Me. Its Wickedly Hot & Turns heads as is different . :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
14 Posts
G'Day mate,

I was born and bred in the Latrobe Valley but live in Western Suburbs of Melbourne (Werribee) now with my 109.

Cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
He FC! I'm in Perth and I'm looking to buy The Beast early in '07. Started researching mid year and thought Kawasaki's meanstreak was going to be my bike. But the m109r has won me over, I think. You certainly seem to get more for your money with the Zooki. I'll be losing my R1 too so will appreciate a bit of poke. Can't wait to test one...the local dealer says he'll have a demo before Xmas. Any that he has on the the floor are sold or just about to be. Looking forward to it.

Watch out for Roos! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Fatcat

I am in Hoppers Crossing Vic. I have had my 109 for two weeks now and am very happy with it. So far I have not seen another on the road. That will soon change once the word on how good these bikes are gets out. First 1000k service for me booked in next Friday. Got the bike at the right price ($18500 out the door) at Raceway Suzuki in Niddrie. I see another owner (ezi109) is just near me in Werribee, maybe we will all meet up at some stage.

Col

·
Registered
422 Posts
gfunk said:
He FC! I'm in Perth and I'm looking to buy The Beast early in '07. Started researching mid year and thought Kawasaki's meanstreak was going to be my bike. But the m109r has won me over, I think.Â
Watch out for Roos!  :bigthumbsup:
I'm in Perth too
I sold my Meanstreak for the 109
The meanstreak was a great bike just not all that Mean even with airkit,pipes and PCIII.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts