Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going out to dinner with the wife, but she is relaxing for a bit longer, so on here for a bit more... figured I would poll everyone to see how often they are on here :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
as of now i check at least hourly, i have been home for about three weeks due to an injury. I don't have a clue what i'am going to do when i have to go back to work, guess i'll be having withdrawls :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blue streak said:
as of now i check at least hourly, i have been home for about three weeks due to an injury. I don't have a clue what i'am going to do when i have to go back to work, guess i'll be having withdrawls :(
Nah, you will be too busy working, thinking about how quickly you are about to get off work, so you can ride the 109 home ;)

:)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Lets see I either on here or working or sleeping (a series of naps workig a split shift :D ) or riding :bigthumbsup:..................hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
585 Posts
Im on here ....WAY TOO MUCH  ....... :D

What have you guys done to me ?  :eek:

Is this some kind of Cult or something ?   :yikes:

I may need Proffesional help  :dontknow:

I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT ....... :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Unfortunately I spend a LOT more time on this forum than I do riding lately. I try to explain it to my GF but she gets pissed when I sit in front of the computer when she is at home. I'll burn out on it eventually, I always do, but I've been on these forums A LOT over the past 8 years or so. I've always learned more about my bikes than the local dealers will ever know. I love that!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
343 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Unfortunately I spend a LOT more time on this forum than I do riding lately. I try to explain it to my GF but she gets pissed when I sit in front of the computer when she is at home. I'll burn out on it eventually, I always do, but I've been on these forums A LOT over the past 8 years or so. I've always learned more about my bikes than the local dealers will ever know. I love that!!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Ditto with the wife!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This forum has helped me a TON as far as this bike goes...

I've met some great people to ride with, who have taught me a LOT in the short times I have ridden with them... experience like that is very nice to have... instead of having to learn the hard way...

I've learned a lot of great ways to mod the bike, and help fix her up...

I've found out about the JSD mod, and other mods that I am saving up for...

I love having a forum to all talk about this bike, and meet up as well :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
BigBen said:
Nah, you will be too busy working, thinking about how quickly you are about to get off work, so you can ride the 109 home ;)

you got that right i ride to work everyday, thats why i love So. California i can ride 9 to 10 mos a yr.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I do Directional Drilling for oil & gas, so I have alot of time to be on the internet. Plus i learn something new everyday about my M1. Thanks to all who have put there time and sweet into this site.

:beer3:

PIT

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TexasCruzer said:
i look daily...but i dont sign in that often...... :read:
tc
I have yet to sign in again, signed in once and it has kept me signed in all this time...

Only time I've had to sign in again, is when I've checked from my Treo.... or from the laptop..

The home PC is always logged in here :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Addicted to riding, not reading... :joke:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I can't get enough of this site. The funny thing is I feel a little let down when I don;t see any new post.
Ahhh yeah, I'm addicted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts