M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to send a set of 1" M-109risers riser extentions to the Boy or Girl with the saddest story on why they need them. :(
You can also send a sad story of a fellow M-109 rider and why he or she needs them. ::)
Let's have a good time with this and lot's of laughs :bigthumbsup:
Big Joe. :pop:

·
Registered
407 Posts
My back hurts!!!  If i don't get some risers i will have to have surgery because i can't stay off my bike.  I am addicted.  :evil: Plus silver is the fastest color. :bigthumbsup: So even more strain on my back. :doorag:

·
Registered
775 Posts
i need those risers because at 6'2" i have the arm length of a man at 5'2". this causes considerable strain on me physically and emotionally. i have to lean way over to reach those low bars, and everyone that sees me says cruel things like " look mommy, that man can't scratch his own butt". you wouldn't believe the humiliation of your own children making fun of you that way. please help me with this problem.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I need these risers. Being the shortest man among family and friends at 5'6" tall I have to reach and lean forward to twist the throttle, like a little kid on his daddy's bike. :redfaced: It's embarassing to ride with my 6' tall friends that can sit up straight on their bikes; while I'm hunched over like I'm from Notre Dame or something. If the bars were any furthur away I'd have to put training wheels on so I don't fall over. :D The emotional stress of being so short is worse than being a tree hugging hippie in the south. :eek: These risers would not only boost my self-esteem, but might also help control the slight Napoleon complex I've developed!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Joe, if I add 1", that means I'm at a total of 3" which I have been promising the misses for a long time. I see her look at all the other risers in town and this is the only way I can compete with the other guys. I've installed the air ride which she just loves because of the up and down motion, but she has always said I could use another inch and everything would be perfect! :eek:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think you should give em to Firecat.... she has got to be the shortest person on the forum riding a 109.... I may be wrong just my opion...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:2excited: :hot: :beer2: :clap2: :a18: :a20: :2cool:
Big Joe :pop: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Oh F'ck it...I aint even gonna try to sound sad....
I could never beat some of the cr$p that has been
posted anyway :clap2: :a20:

·
Registered
76 Posts
You want sad....how sad is this......I haven't even got my 9 yet! Now that is sad. :( I'll send you my address shortly. Do I have to pay for shipping?

·
Registered
256 Posts
...i have been vertically challenged since birth.... :redfaced:

..and 'cause i cant reach the bars with my short arms... :realmad:

..and i cant lean back on my girlfriend when ridin       ::)

...and...and i bet yall make the best'est risers in all the world.. :hot:

tc

·
Registered
543 Posts
Since I cut my damn finger off I lost my grip on left side,if they were closer I could ride faster
http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20060926/5/9/8/598a5cc638c4bf66c85dd541126fb0810_medium.jpg

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well I will tell you my story Last winter I fell off of a ladder and broke my ankle :dontknow: and had to have surgery, I was off of work for three months with only my wife working, and it was damn hard to make it from week to week. I went back to work and we started doing alot better and I saw the m109r but knew that I couldn't have it because of being off work. My loving wife went out and got me the bike :eek: I about fell over. :bigthumbsup: Then my wife's dad found out he had Cancer and past away three months later leaving my wife and I with another child not that I care but it cost money to raise kids. So long story short I did get my m109 but I cant afford any goodies. I'm 5'10 and the bars are too short for me. My wife and I like to ride but after a wile it hurts my arms. Well I just thought I would share my story with you all. Please give the risers to someone that needs them more than me I am selling some of my tools on e bay to get money to buy goodies. Check out my auctions my be I will have something you need and help me get money for the goodies I need. E bay name is kzcrazy76. Thanks for the ear. :doorag:

G

·
Post some links for your tools. I could not find them under your ebay name. I am always looking for tools, or PM me if you prefer.

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ppridgen1 said:
I don't need the risers Big Joe but I've got your air ride on the way this week and would love to be the poor pathetic recipient of a donated pro-street raked kit......... :dontknow:
Well if we give one away Bro, I will add your name to the long long long list of the other Boy'z & Girl'z that want to be the poor pathetic recipient of a donated pro-street raked kit to. :bigthumbsup:
So that makes you # 87,991 on the list :dontknow:
I will bumb you up to #87,990 cause I got a good laugh out of yopur post Bro :D
Now back to the riser give away :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:
Big Joe.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts