Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a posting fool

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With almost 1500 members now I would think there are a lot of Lurkers out there. I made it easy for you lurkers, all you have to do is click a button. ;) :D Let your voice be heard. :doorag:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I don´t have a 109 yet so i don´t have any of my own experiences to post about. :( When I read a post about a general topic or an opinion i however do like to get my stink in sometimes. ;)

Would like to say that you guys are really helping to pass the time, and would like to thank all of you for sharing your experiences so i have some material for my dreams each night. ;) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I was a lurker :redfaced: ...........till the day I bought mine and was then transformed into a poster :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm willing to bet that ppridgen1 has plans to get an M109Riders.com tattoo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just don't feel comfortable posting as I own an X. But will if I have any input.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2FS4LV said:
I just don't feel comfortable posting as I own an X. But will if I have any input.
Don't let that stop you, I own an X too. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I post some when i find interesting things. I just noticed a 109 rider a lot closer here. Hoping he isnt Burple though I wanna be fastest this side of indiana

G

·
Being a shy, introverted accountant with middle-of-the-road political views, non-aligned religious viewpoint and a legal immigrant, I exercise my right to express my opinions, whether I post them or not, which I sometimes do.

So there.... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts