M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*EDIT Sorry, I think I should have posted this in another location

I'm picking up my new baby tomorrow and I've enjoyed reading Lamonsters posts and others regarding different ideas...

I think the oem leather luggage is kinda lacking for a better term and I'm thinking this may be a possible way to go:

1. Seat sack or equivelant for pillion area (http://luggagelocker.com/elite-seat-sak.htm) ... I'm sure there is better out there, but I had one on my sportbike and its great as long as its not raining........
2. one or two of the saddlemen.com bags look ok... if a mounting bracket wasn't so lengthy to attach to the bags, we might have a winner.

I know bags seem to look a little strange on the bike but..I'm a one bike guy and I'll take tire plugs,rain gear, possible laptop toting,.45, etc any day.... plus the bike will still look good :)

Anyone come up with anything yet that they are very happy with? Lamonster's givi setup was very interesting. Givi luggage rules and I hated selling it along with my vstrom but I didn't think I'd be using them on the new beast

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, searched all night but didn't see anything I got excited about :(

I'm sure some more ideas will be popping up here soon, I'll improvise (read 'have an ugly solution') in the interim :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts