M109 Rider Forums banner

LOWEST PRICED REAR TIRE I'VE SEEN...FREE SHIPPING

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  bob109 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Great!, I haven't really shopped around much but for some reason, I think a couple of members have mentioned it, I was thinking the tire was in the $200 and up range. Did you replace your 240 with the 260? If so, how is that working for you?

Thanks Mazatrol :2cool:

#8 ·
WINGYS109 said:
Mazatrol, Could you tell me where you got that price for that 260? Was that including shipping? Any chance I could get that price? Thanks :bigthumbsup:
                  Ken

Wingys109,
I bought the 260 from a local Suzuki dealer so there was no shipping. At the time, all tire were 50% off. you could e-mail them to see if the sale is still on. I think the e-mail address is team r&s.com

#9 ·
Ruben said:
Great!, I haven't really shopped around much but for some reason, I think a couple of members have mentioned it, I was thinking the tire was in the $200 and up range. Did you replace your 240 with the 260? If so, how is that working for you?

Thanks Mazatrol :2cool:
Ruben,

I bought the tire because i got a nail in my original tire at 100 miles. I plugged it not knowing if it would hold or not. The tire is holding up just fine so I haven't mounted the 260 yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.