M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
WOW :yikes:

That is a super sweeeet deal. I have added that seller to my favorites.

Thanks
Ruben

·
Registered
703 Posts
MAZATROL said:
Ruben,
Aren't you from Albuq.? I got a Metz 260 for $167 otd from r&s west a couple weeks ago.

Mazatrol
Mazatrol, Could you tell me where you got that price for that 260? Was that including shipping? Any chance I could get that price? Thanks :bigthumbsup:
Ken

·
Registered
287 Posts
Great!, I haven't really shopped around much but for some reason, I think a couple of members have mentioned it, I was thinking the tire was in the $200 and up range. Did you replace your 240 with the 260? If so, how is that working for you?

Thanks Mazatrol :2cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
WINGYS109 said:
Mazatrol, Could you tell me where you got that price for that 260? Was that including shipping? Any chance I could get that price? Thanks :bigthumbsup:
                  Ken

Wingys109,
I bought the 260 from a local Suzuki dealer so there was no shipping. At the time, all tire were 50% off. you could e-mail them to see if the sale is still on. I think the e-mail address is team r&s.com

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ruben said:
Great!, I haven't really shopped around much but for some reason, I think a couple of members have mentioned it, I was thinking the tire was in the $200 and up range. Did you replace your 240 with the 260? If so, how is that working for you?

Thanks Mazatrol :2cool:
Ruben,

I bought the tire because i got a nail in my original tire at 100 miles. I plugged it not knowing if it would hold or not. The tire is holding up just fine so I haven't mounted the 260 yet

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
OhioM109R said:
I have a Dunlop Elite 250 coming for $125 shipped :evil:
I'm waiting for mine since April :( :( :(, Dunnie Elite 3 250/40-R18....$120 with free shipping. I ordered and received, in four days, a Avon Venom 250/40-R18....$205 with shipping

1 - 15 of 15 Posts