M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
LOL... ya'll looking for me? Anyone that needs to inquire... give me a shout, I'm more than happy to keep you guys in the loop. This stifling heat has been killing us (110+ in shop) so we've been sending people home early, etc... slowing things down a bit. But alas... all is going well and I'm sweating away on the 4th and 5th batches.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Cool deal.. Any projected ship date for the 4th batch? I'm looking forward to dropping my rear a bit.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
JasonZ said:
LOL... ya'll looking for me? Anyone that needs to inquire... give me a shout, I'm more than happy to keep you guys in the loop. This stifling heat has been killing us (110+ in shop) so we've been sending people home early, etc... slowing things down a bit. But alas... all is going well and I'm sweating away on the 4th and 5th batches.
Run on down to Sam's Club and get one of those MONSTER shop fans. It won't make it any cooler but it will blow the sweat from your brow.. LOL

P.S. I installed the bones on Heather's bike last week. Very nice! I'll have to order some for my bike soon..

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Delmustator said:
Run on down to Sam's Club and get one of those MONSTER shop fans. It won't make it any cooler but it will blow the sweat from your brow.. LOL

P.S. I installed the bones on Heather's bike last week. Very nice! I'll have to order some for my bike soon..
Hi Del, Interested to know if any significant difference in 'peg scraping' with Heather's lowered bike...I seem to get my pegs hitting or my boots kicked off the pegs more often than I am comfortable with at regular height.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Keith... just replied to ya a few ago... You've Got Mail :D

I wish we could run funs in here. We can't have air moving through the shop, it blows shielding gas away while we're welding..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Hey Jason... Maybe you missed my question above. What is the update and estimated ship date for batch 4? I'm curious to know how long it will be before my bones ship.

thanks

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
rasputin said:
Hi Del, Interested to know if any significant difference in 'peg scraping' with Heather's lowered bike...I seem to get my pegs hitting or my boots kicked off the pegs more often than I am comfortable with at regular height.
I don't think she has had the bike on the road enough to really answer that question. She finally got the FI problem fixed yesterday.

We DID lean the bike over to see if it would scrape when we saw how low the pipes were hung. We went to the edge of the available rear tire sidewall and it was not touching either the peg stops or the pipes.

I know exactly what your talking about. I've had my foot taken right off the peg from leaning too far. It gets your attention.. LOL :eek:

Gotta stop flicking the bike around like it's a Busa.. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Medic: My appologies... keeping my fingers crossed for Monday. They WILL be at the coaters tonight and that will put them back in my hands Saturday or Sunday, then just package and get them over to UPS. :D :D :D :D :) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jason,

I've just emailed your other address, I would like to have a set of the bones shipped out with fourth batch as well.

Could you please reply to other email with the payment and shipping details.

Thank You

jimbomania

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
jimbomania said:
Jason,

I've just emailed your other address, I would like to have a set of the bones shipped out with fourth batch as well.

Could you please reply to other email with the payment and shipping details.

Thank You

jimbomania
I'm pretty sure the 4th batch is all sold since he is already working on the 5th batch.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts