M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys dropping the bike with the 2" lowering bones and was wanting to find out if there are any torq specs on reassembly?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
918 Posts
torque specs

rear shock absorber mounting nut (nut by the shock adjuster and top of shock at the knuckle) 32.5 lb-ft

rear cushion rod mounting nut (through the bottom bone) 61.5 ld-ft

rear cushion lever mounting nut (throught the top of the bone and the top of the knuckle) 79.5 lb-ft

hope this helps

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
There are torque specs for everything. I do not have my service manual with me now, but I would advise getting one if you work on your bike. That way you can get a quick answer (no waiting), get the right answer (wrong info gets posted at times) and it is the only mod that pays you back.

·
Registered
918 Posts
There are torque specs for everything. I do not have my service manual with me now, but I would advise getting one if you work on your bike. That way you can get a quick answer (no waiting), get the right answer (wrong info gets posted at times) and it is the only mod that pays you back.
:agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys ill have to open her back up tonight and torq it down.... she looks great though!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
thanks guys ill have to open her back up tonight and torq it down.... she looks great though!
If you have not used any already ....A little bit of blue locktite is good insurance also ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts