5/16 tap
only tap the 1/4'' thick steal
oh be sure to leave 3/8 to 1/2'' gap between bone ends
this takes a good amount of skill to do
but i save a c-note

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Post some pics. Maybe I'm different, but I will gladly pay a c-note to not have to worry about equipment failure. Jason's bones are super sturdy.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well katz lowered the bike 2 ''
i though that this would be the cats claws (sharp)
NNNNN00000000000000
I RETURNED MY BIKE BACK TO STOCK RIDE
sorry im am sold on stock
hill is Right stock is it

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Navy Guy said:
well katz lowered the bike 2 ''
i though that this would be the cats claws (sharp)
NNNNN00000000000000
I RETURNED MY BIKE BACK TO STOCK RIDE
sorry im am sold on stock
hill is Right stock is it
LOL! I bet you wish you didn't chop the stock bones in half huh? Actually, the air ride is the way to go. Best of both worlds if you can afford it. Higher than stock ride height when in the twisties, and slammed when cruising the boulevards.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes that would be funny but i picked up a set on ebay
well though out plans makes for the best victory

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
katz i did it again but this time i dropped to the floor and i must say it makes the tire look much wider ill keep it this way for awhile

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
katz i caught up with the rodeater to day he was in the middle of moving to his new place and his bike was being neglected so i helped him give it some love so we took the new bones he picked up from dlp and we started to install them then i told him about the seat mod that i had done to my bike he liked it we then cut the seat and finished up the bones mod we put my bike and his bike together and my bike was still lower the stock bone lowered his bike 2.75 inches i guess that my bike is right at 3.75 inches well his seat turned out to be a better cut than mine oh well it was good to see him.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
katz heres the deal i have to make an apperance at work dont know how long that will take but when i finish i will try to catch up oh by the way i met this new kat jeff he is all good he want to start riding a bit more so i told him about the sat rides he may or may not show oh well ok katz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts