M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the 2" lowering bones by LAC. It made a big difference in the look of the bike!!!! BucketHeads in Bulverde Texas installed them in 20 min. for $70. not a bad deal. called them up on a sat. and they sd "sure come in and we can knock it out today."

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Thats a great deal all the way around, and your 9 looks great :congrats:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:congrats: that green is awesome - maybe a little tribal graphics and that would look sick. :bigthumbsup:
Thats what I'm thinking also. I'm saving the money for the chrome wheels. I would really like to find someone here in Texas to help me shorten my exhaust. Money is tight now that we are having our frist child in april.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Thats what I'm thinking also. I'm saving the money for the chrome wheels. I would really like to find someone here in Texas to help me shorten my exhaust. Money is tight now that we are having our frist child in april.
:congrats: to being parents soon - my wife and I are working on having a child so hopefully soon for us also.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice man.. Real nice

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I would really like to find someone here in Texas to help me shorten my exhaust.
Contact either ICEBOX or Carlos Santiago. They're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. ICEBOX has done about 8 of them on other guys M109R's out that way.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136431

Awesome green custom color. Looks like something has accidentally gotten stuck on your headlight however! :eek:..........:joke: I vote for debeavering the rearend and getting rid of the side reflectors as well...........It just never ends. LOL

·
Registered
148 Posts
Baby

:congrats: to being parents soon - my wife and I are working on having a child so hopefully soon for us also.
Not thread jackin, but my wife's been thinking about having a baby and asking for my input. I told her, she gets my input everytime!!! It's up to her to stop the birth control, I'm doin my part! LOL Just thought I'd share.

BTW, Nice Bike.:bigthumbsup: Love the fairing (maybe one day). Wish I knew someone close that'd lower mine in 20 mins for $70!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bike looks awesome!!! Was gonna ask you how hard it was to install, but I guess you couldn't tell me. Blakester71 got me some bones for an early Christmas present......about to start the install.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I love the 2" lowering bones by LAC. It made a big difference in the look of the bike!!!! BucketHeads in Bulverde Texas installed them in 20 min. for $70. not a bad deal. called them up on a sat. and they sd "sure come in and we can knock it out today."

MAN 20 minutes!!!!!! I would like to punch that guy in the face!!!!!! Just kidding. Read my post about lowering this thing, you will understand. Bike looks awesome though. Love that green. I had a VTX1800 was green, did a lighter green flame and airbrushed barbed wire on it.....was pretty cool. Here are a couple of pics of her....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts