M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got around to lowering her , dropped it 2 inches scrapes a bit on hard right turns but no harm, now i have to do something with the rear hub and engine cover. seems like one mod leads to another.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Paint the hub and cover the shaft in chrome. I like this chrome cover it covers the bolts and everything.

Edit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Silly me, your bike looks great NICE job............

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paint the hub and cover the shaft in chrome. I like this chrome cover it covers the bolts and everything.

great idea ill keep that in mind

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Nice

That is one fuc&ing sharp azz ride bro. I really like the rims. :bigthumbsup:

finally got around to lowering her , dropped it 2 inches scrapes a bit on hard right turns but no harm, now i have to do something with the rear hub and engine cover. seems like one mod leads to another.

·
Registered
231 Posts

How might one paint the hub is that a do it yourself or do you have to send it out to a shop??? Where can i get that shaft cover???? Thanks Looks bad azz too!!!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey weems... what bones did u use???? bike looks good too!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yannaki....chek my spelling!!!!!!:D same one i just ordered on Tues...should be in tomorrow!!!!!!cant wait to get them on!!!!!:D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
How might one paint the hub is that a do it yourself or do you have to send it out to a shop??? Where can i get that shaft cover???? Thanks Looks bad azz too!!!!!!
Yeah I painted it, Just take the wheel tire off mask off things you dont want painted, sand and prep the hub, and spray the paint and clear coat. The shaft cover is from Suzuki. Some dont cover the whole shaft and dont look complete when done........

·
Registered
227 Posts

I've got white wheels on my 07 LE, too. How the heck do you keep those things so clean?!? :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Very slick bro! your gonna have to send me your addy so I can come by and take a close look in person... ;)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I've got white wheels on my 07 LE, too. How the heck do you keep those things so clean?!? :dontknow:
with the clear coat I used, i just wipe them off with a soft rag, Not a prob, I changed brake pads also, with ones that don't dust it much LOL

·
Registered
890 Posts
I just don't know how you can lower these bikes it looks great but mine is bone stock and it scrapes some in the city and I was in no Georgia last month it scraped a bunch! P/S Your bike looks great

1 - 17 of 17 Posts