M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of talking about this ride in.
I will call a couple guys get a time and go.
Usually I leave at 5pm.
Looking to hook up with someone , post here!

·
Registered
284 Posts
i,am in i can meet at big daddy house

·
Registered
72 Posts
im in too. what time

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'd love to go to this but afraid it would be a bit chilly for the 3 hr ride home. Think I'll wait til the nights are a little warmer. Have fun guys

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I just checked the weather and it isn't supposed to cool off tomorrow night at all. Over night lows near 70. That isn't bad. Where is everyone meeting and what time? I'll be coming down 95 so if there is a place where guys are meeting off 95/495 that would be cool. Let me know guys

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Have fun guys, wish I was in town:cus:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked the weather and it isn't supposed to cool off tomorrow night at all. Over night lows near 70. That isn't bad. Where is everyone meeting and what time? I'll be coming down 95 so if there is a place where guys are meeting off 95/495 that would be cool. Let me know guys
Woody , I will leave at 5pm but it doesn't make sense for you to meet me because you would be backtracking.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Going to be a warm night.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Meeting David B in Methuen at 4:30. Is there someplace you guys wanna meet and all ride in together? I'll have my cell on 207-329-3808. See you guys in a while.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Great time guys. Good showing of the NE 9's too. Can't wait to really ride with you guys. Someone mentioned the Kanc....Anyone wanna do it some weekend soon? BTW no worry about a cold ride home. Rode both ways in just a t shirt. NICE

·
Registered
72 Posts
what a great night. more than great was seeing everyone TOGETHER

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Dam%, wish I was there, but glad everyone had fun! I did see a 9 go by the hotel here in Minn while I was waiting for the valet to bring my rental around. Blue LE....:p

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good to see everyone!!
Nice to finally have met David!! Looking forward to have you ride with us!
Also glad that we finalized the plans for Virginia trip!
I have a few pictures...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey guys, had a great time last night, good to see you Woody and to finally meet DavidB, nice bike.

Phil, thanks for the pre "bike night" refreshments...and somebody please get Winni a "Hoodsie Cup":joke:

Harold, thanks for the scenenic tour to New Hampshire on the way home, its all good Bro.

Peace, I'm Out
Be Safe

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey haya i had a slight glitch in the GPS in my HEAD. but i did get us on the right road. i had a good time and glad to see some of the old and new faces woody /// big daddy /// k109///winni /// and davidb/// tobrak/// and k109 that blue LED light kit is aawwssume it looks good nice job did i say i liked it

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
I had a good time too last night great to see everyone new and old.I also want to thank phil for the beverages it was HOT!!!.woody great to see ya but can't wait to do some riding cause lets face it,it is the best part all rollin down the highways together is great lots of rubber neckin LOL can't wait til the VA meet.glad we finalized some plans

harold thanks for compliment on lights but I can't touch the chrome you are sportin bike looks great buddy:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts