M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Junk Yard Dog came by this evening and helped me get the Cycle House Bones installed on my bike (actually he did most of the work as he has done it before). Its the next to last thing I need for Daytona. The bike is low. I will have to ride it tomorrow and see how it handles. I think that the front end trail should have increased slightly which should make it a better ride. We will see.

I got my front wheel back from the polisher this afternoon. I have to get a tire mounted tomorrow and put it on the bike and then I am done and ready for Daytona.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dang that back tire looks hot! Is that the 280 Metz and the 10 inch wheel? Looks good lowered!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that Hal went to the 300 maybe not but it looks like a 300!
I want a set of those rotors :bigthumbsup: Big difference in the front IMHO :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We tried a 300 on the 10 inch wheel and it rubbed the swingarm. And yes the front rotors do make a difference. They give you a reason to look at the front.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Looks good Hal :bigthumbsup: ........................ I'm gonna have to pick up a set of the bones(been debating getting them for a while) to put on this winter ;)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Hey, looks like you modded the cycle house plate bracket to tuck farther under the tail... or did you use a different bracket? I modded mine to tuck under more, but I'm not sure it would go that far. Looks great man. I'm envious. :2cool: :bow:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
THAT(!!!)turns me on!!!!!Looks great Hal.Have fun in Daytona and everyone be safe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Medic1210 said:
Hey, looks like you modded the cycle house plate bracket to tuck farther under the tail... or did you use a different bracket? I modded mine to tuck under more, but I'm not sure it would go that far. Looks great man. I'm envious. :2cool: :bow:
The tag is a new prototype for one we will be making real soon.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Something about that back tire just looks right to me now. Make that fender look like it was made for it. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Hey, looks like you modded the cycle house plate bracket to tuck farther under the tail... or did you use a different bracket? I modded mine to tuck under more, but I'm not sure it would go that far. Looks great man. I'm envious. :2cool: :bow:
Good eye. :bigthumbsup: Nobody noticed it when I posted it on my bike. :dontknow:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Man!!! Very nice. That bike is definitely the best looking one on here. Of course if it were blue it would be better... :D :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
J R said:
I REALLY like the way that bike looks.Love the tag and turnsignals and like the lowering links and the others stuff the bike looks sweet and kinda goes with my taste real well.Not to far off the beaten path from stock but still cool looking without being to out there.Your bikes perfect. :bigthumbsup: I have not bought a different tag set up or anything as I havent been able to make up my mind about which direction I want my bike to go in when finished but I really like the way yours looks small differences but real cool ones.Looks great :bigthumbsup: Dont scratch my pipes I gotta make maps with those :D I would put a "JR "on the Big air tho :joke: JMO :joke:
Here is the scenario for the pipes:

You can't get your pipes until I get mine.

I can't get mine until a little welding is done
and a bike is available to fit them to.

The bike that will be available is at the painters.

The painter has 8 bikes to do and my gas tank.

The painter needs paint.

So the whole world waits on a little paint.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts