M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to send a few pics of the most recent Low N Wide Rydaz Motorcycle Club's charity event. This event was in support of the Military Wounded Warriors and their families at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Warrior Transition Unit's annual Christmas party. For all who dont know the Warrior Transition Units are the Militarys newest concept unit that was designed specifically for taking care of our wounded ill and injured soldiers by helping them return to duty or to medically retire them as productive citizens. This unit was the first WTU to be created in 2007.
The club provided toys to over 200 children of Wounded Warriors ranging from 0 to 11. This was by far the best event that we've supported and cannot wait to continue this relationship. It was the very rewarding to get a chance to serve those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in serving us. Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
128 Posts
GREAT JOB.... !!!!!!!!!!!! That's what life is all about help those who are truely in need !!!! :congrats::agree::agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
You guys are really representing!!!

:congrats: on a job well done. It looks like your efforts put smiles on many faces and joy in many hearts that day.

GREAT JOB!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Great Job guys....you are heroes in your own right!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:yourock: Very nice

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey guys it is great to see the things that you are doing for our service men and women and their families. Keep up the community service and my GOD bless you and your families during these hard times in our econemy. As a Retired Disabled Vet seeing things like this make it more pleasing to have served this country for over 20 years. Again I would tlike to just say THANK YOU GUYS and keep up the good work!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup: You have really touched my heart with this one!!!!!!:clap2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts