M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the clubs fall ride to the Blue ridge mountains. The route had so many twisties I bout lost my mind!!!! Yeah it was my first time out there. Was like a kid in a candy store. My poor aftermarket pegs got worn down quite a bit from scraping but it was all worth it!!!!!This was by far the best ride of the year. Met up with some other local riders and enjoyed ourselves nicely. Enjoy

Big Will
President Low N Wide Rydaz MC

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very cool. Looks like a great time with good friends!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.......... This is nice, folks from all over the place bringing your place a little closer to everyone else!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like you guys had a good time. Maybe next season, some of us from up this way can hook up with you guys for a ride.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely would like to meet up. thought there were going to be some local guys there as it was a great day for riding. Unfortunately i didnt see another 9 in sight except for ours

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Definitely would like to meet up. thought there were going to be some local guys there as it was a great day for riding. Unfortunately i didnt see another 9 in sight except for ours
Cool pix bro! :bigthumbsup: What day did you guys run? Sat or Sun? A few of us were out there on Sunday, but we were doing twisties up, over and down the mountains (across the Parkway/Skyline) instead of along the top of the ridge. Will probably head out again tomorrow, Thursday and maybe Saturday also...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like it was Nice Day and a Good Ride.... Thanks for sharing the pic's!! :congrats:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Good scenery + good roads + good friends = :super:

Those pics look alot like the ride the Georgia Riders made this past weekend. Although, we aren't disciplined enough to ride in formation when we hit the twisties like y'all :evil::cop:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Cool pics

This time of year is so beautiful and makes for excellent riding too.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Locals ?

:dontknow: Did you say locals ?
Will you must have been looking for Johnnie ???
:eek: Did you say locals ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I wish!!!

Damn I wish I was close to you guys!!! Can I be a prospect?:bow:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks like another GREAT DAY to be riding the "M"onsters !!!! Maybe we can post of pics from down south in the future...

crossq :2cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts