M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the Low N Wide Rydaz participating in the Buffalo Thunder Charity Ride. We had a pretty nice ride followed up by a cookout. good times had by all.

·
Registered
651 Posts
good pics

looks like u guys had a Good Time if u guys ever come to the Louisville, or Ft. Knox area look me up would definitely x-:bigthumbsup::welcome:tend my hospitality. Nice pics.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice pics!
Looked like a really good day. Good riding, good people, and good food!

Do you have a West Coast chapter?

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
looks like you guys have a good thing going on :congrats: love to see a bunch of 9's enjoying a ride and some food together

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

Nice Pics and it looks as you guys had an awesome time. I know you gotta have more pics. I don't know but for some odd reason I love this type of pictures with a whole bunch of 9s, lol.

I throught you guys were out of New York.
I think they have a post somewhere in this board looking for new members from around the northeastern coast area of MD, DC, and Northern, VA. I would not mind being a part of this group but my time in this area is coming to an end here around August. BTW, was that you riding in the other direction yesterday on Bristow Road in Manassas? I was riding right behind that Prince William County patrol car on the Gray 9.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes it was a very nice ride and good times had by all. we only had a portion of our guys attend due to the holidays. cant wait to see the pics when we get all the brothers together.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts