M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this website. I have a 2006 M109r. Purchased it in Louisiana and saved about $1500 on the price. The ride is great. I live in Arcola... Right outside of Missouri City and Houston. Where are the riders at? Got the Blurple (violet one) I knew I wanted this bike the first time I saw it. Are there any local clubs in Houston?

·
Registered
289 Posts
:welcome:

Not sure of any local M clubs... There's a group of riders that meet every Sat. in Mis. City.; really good group of people.

I'm in Yankeeville Houston, Willowbrook Mall area... There's several M owners down south.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome.....good bunch here in Houston. I am on the West Side of Houston. I have been on a few rides with 5 or so folks in the area, great bunch. We will have to get together again soon.....

·
Registered
572 Posts
I am in the NW area of Houston and always glad to ride... just waiting on my back problems to get operated on soon and I'll be back in the saddle :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome. I'm in WNW between Katy and Cypress. Haven't had much luck getting on group rides mostly due to my work schedule, but I guess we have to pay for our toys somehow. I do ride a lot of evenings during the week.

Where did you buy in Louisiana? I checked in Lafayette earlier this year and they were the same price as Houston, so I bought in Katy.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome RGBOFF :bigthumbsup:

I'm in Missouri city (Mo City 8))
anytime you want to ride let me know and we can call my brother from another motha Fatcat109 :D

i have blurple as well :hot: :beer3:
guss will have to wait up for the silver and black 9s :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome.. I am in the NW area - Cypress. Starting to see more m'ers around. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Wow.. another 109 added to Texas about the same time as mine.. Picked mine up in Chickasha, OK on the 15th and broke it in with a 450 mile ride back to Austin! Loving it also.. Just finished the first service on Friday (at 750 miles) and its almost to 900 already... And now its getting parked for a month due to a business trip.. That part sucks big time let me tell ya!

·
Registered
14 Posts
like the 109 jacket you have posted there. I just purchased the Suzuki Boulevard leather race jacket and it seems like it is put together well. I just finished a ride from Spring down to the University of Houston's campus and back. 45south is pretty nasty for a novice, but it was good experience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts