M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this bike. I have had it for a while now and ride to work all the time. I have had cops compliment it over the radio to me. One of the guys came up tonight to ask about it and loved what I have done to it. He said him and some of the guys were down there earlier checking it out even more. Like I said. I love this bike and the compliments and questions about what it is keeps coming.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Agreed

I had a guy come up yesterday, while getting gas, and said, I had to get a closer look, WHAT is it. He said he has never seen one before. I told him about it and I think we will have another 9er on the road soon weeeeeeee

I love this bike. I have had it for a while now and ride to work all the time. I have had cops compliment it over the radio to me. One of the guys came up tonight to ask about it and loved what I have done to it. He said him and some of the guys were down there earlier checking it out even more. Like I said. I love this bike and the compliments and questions about what it is keeps coming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts