M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! I just back from Europe Yesterday at 6:00 PM and guess what .... I was on the bike at 7:00, that's cause I had to SHINE, uncover, Unchain and undo the brake locks ( you didn't think I would leave it just like that?? ) before I take off with the beast otherwise it would have been no later than 6:10.... considering 20 hours of adventure to get back to California... not bad EH? (X Canadian and the reason I locked cause based on messages for security NO we don't own guns but then again I would have wanted a shot gun for anyone that looks at my bike funny!)

But you know I remember my bike being louder!!!!!?? Well I am glad I am not married since this bike can cause "ISSUES". Point being I left a perfectly gorgeous woman there who insisted I stay another week and to be honest, it was ONLY cause I missed my bike!!

I think I have lost it and I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!! Well yes the girl too but REALLY the bike is what I was talking about... Good thing she is an MD or should I look for a psychologist? Maybe she can give me some pills for this?
She used to complain a lot about possible injuries but I think she got the idea that this bike is loved by me and just like all and every owner as much as I ! And NO I haven't kissed it (YET) !! :joke:
Although I talk about it so much another GF told me I should marry it! Wonder if any states in USA allows such weddings! LOL :hot: :beer3:

SPECIALLY since it's the fastest colour, which they don't make anymore too! SILVER! (oh yeah I am BACK and ready to cause trouble !!!)

·
Registered
572 Posts
You mean you haven't crawled into bed with her beside you? Obviously you don't love her as much as I love mine...

ROFL JK :joke:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hey You all know that cute ass and mine has the tramp stamp in the back makes you wanna ride her harder each time! I was out again with her this morning at 6 AM! I really did miss this!

AND !!!!

I have tried crawling with her but she gets way too HOT when you RIDE her hard !!

So I ride her and I leave her to cool down and then keep going back for more and more! :doorag:

·
Registered
190 Posts
:clap2: :a20: :clap2:

Bro, I can relate exactly to what you're feeling. First few days I had mine, my wife asked me a couple of times, "why don't you take the sleeping bag outside and sleep with that damn bike". Funny thing is that if I knew she was serious, I probably would have - just can't stand to be away from her too long - the bike that is! I wonder if they have a pill for bike separation disorder anxiety :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
I actually have a couch in my garage... is great to relax on while friends are over and hanging out... you know doing the "King of the Hill" thing us Texans do.... drink beer in the garage with door open, letting the cool breeze blow in.... lol

Never slept down there though ;)

:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I THINK I could find a way...... Let;s see.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts