M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealership yesterday, Olathe Suzuki, and much to my surprise and delight, they had lots of stuff in stock for the M109R. When I bought my bike this past August, they didn't have anything in stock and said that it was all back ordered with no specific date to arrive, but just in time for Christmas, it's here.

I picked up a tank bra, because I seem to be holding on to my Burple Beast with my thighs! The tank bra was only $30.75, which is cheaper than on the Suzuki page. They also had the large and small sissy bars. But, they didn't have the mounting hardware yet.

By the way, my Burple Baby now runs on synthetic. I haven't gotten much riding, but it did seem a little smoother and quieter on the way home from the shop.

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
fignewt3 said:
By the way, my Burple Baby now runs on synthetic. I haven't gotten much riding, but it did seem a little smoother and quieter on the way home from the shop.
Ride it a bit and tell us what you think of the shifting. I think synthetic makes a huge difference in helping to smooth out the shift, especially from first to second.

·
Registered
664 Posts
jazzman said:
Ride it a bit and tell us what you think of the shifting. I think synthetic makes a huge difference in helping to smooth out the shift, especially from first to second.
+1... Amsoil has been din quite well for me...

G

·
jazzman said:
+2 ....amsoil 20w50 syn...everythings smoother and quieter..now the trans is even quieter than my victory trans..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Will probably give the synthetic ago after I get my First service done.
From all accounts sounds promising.

fatcat downunder in Oz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts