M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
:bigthumbsup:to "Mike Lindus" for the about the nicest-looking M109 I've seen yet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's great . . I never seem to get tired looking at this bike . . .  :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Do got to say I like that bike........... could do without the apes but otherwise :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks for the thums up on my bike pics. Im realy green at this computer stuff but i,m lovin theweb site!

·
Registered
844 Posts
YO: Dragon Master --- who DID that paint? AWWWWESOME.

KEV: FABULOUS looking exhaust --- where'd you get that one (obviously a one-off -- but did you do it yerself, or did a shop do it for ya?

·
Registered
82 Posts
:p :bigthumbsup: TO TOMPH1 PAINTER IS COLORS BY CRAIG. PINE CITY MN. GOOD FRIEND AND SOMEONE I RIDE WITH ALOT. THERES 50 SHEETS OF GOLD LEAF IN THERE! THE PIPES WERE ACTUALY A MISTAKE FROM COBRA THAT I MADE WORK! THEY TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM INSTANTLY BUT I LIKE THE WAY THEY LOOK SO I LEFT THEM THAT WAY. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
tomph1 said:
  YO: Dragon Master --- who DID that paint? AWWWWESOME.

KEV: FABULOUS looking exhaust --- where'd you get that one (obviously a one-off -- but did you do it yerself, or did a shop do it for ya?
Whoaa stop....that ain't my bike....just a pic found on the net :D

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
How bout this one
this plate is mounted on a piece of stainless steel sandwiched between the pipe mount. real simple :hot: :hot:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts