M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday night one of those bad arse thunderstorms rolled in. My son-in-law suggested I put my 109 in the shop. I hestitated about 10 minutes to do this thinking I had time before it rained. Well I was too late. 109 got wet and shop hit by lightining . Yep it burned to the ground. Lost about 40k worth of tools and toys. But not the 109, Thank God!!!! Insurance adjuster has really suprised me. He's doing a good job.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
WOW! :eek:
Sorry to hear of your loss, but god must have wanted you to keep the 109. I hope your luck gets better and your insurance guy replaces your lost stuff with even better stuff! :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
:yikes: I#m Happy to hear that no one got hurt. The other stuff can be replaced, and the way it sounds you'll have no problems with the insurance. I hope. Wish ya the best of luck getting back on your feet. And glad the hear that the 109 came out OK.

G

·
So sorry to hear about your loss. Glad that no one was hurt first and foremost. Second, glad your bike made it through. Sounds like a makeover is on the way courtesy of the insurance company. New tools, too. Glad you were not hurt.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your loss!! Glad you are ok and the bike made it too!! Also glad to hear your insurance is doing what it is paid to do!!!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
#1 glad you are ok
#2 sorry you lost your stuff
#3 great attitude, stay positive. glad you still got your 9

G

·
medic32 said:
Tuesday night one of those bad arse thunderstorms rolled in. My son-in-law suggested I put my 109 in the shop. I hestitated about 10 minutes to do this thinking I had time before it rained. Well I was too late. 109 got wet and shop hit by lightining . Yep it burned to the ground. Lost about 40k worth of tools and toys. But not the 109, Thank God!!!! Insurance adjuster has really suprised me. He's doing a good job.
Hope your clutch is okay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts