M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean to bring the mood down but I lost friend that was like my brother a couple of weeks ago. We've ridden since we were kids and the day he died he did everything right. Some idiot passed in a no passing zone in a blind turn and hit him head on at around 70mph. A lot of people criticize people on motorcycles because they don't understand what we know about the freedome of being on a bike. Again, I'm not trying to bring the mood of the board down, I just want everyone to keep in mind that no matter how much experience you have you can't take our privilege for granted. I'll always think about him when I take that big lean or grab a lower gear and pull the trigger on that straight away because those are just a few of the things that he loved about being on two wheels and I'd be honored if ya'll do the same.

Lamont you're doing a great job on this forum so let's keep getting the good information out there for our fellow riders. Knowledge is power and power is victory!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sorry to hear of your friend...I hate stories like that , it makes you stop and think for a while.... that nothing should be taken for granted.

These cagers need to be safer...I see so much dumbness on the road , especially when on the bike because your looking for dangerous situations.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
sorry to hear this man. may your bud rest in peace.

·
Registered
244 Posts
So sorry about your bud, but he'll always be riding with you. Everyone, Ride like every car, bus, and truck are trying to kill you....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers to you, your friend, and your friend's family.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Man. I have a hard time reading thread like this. Always takes some of the joy of riding from me. Cagers are so.... Grrrr.

Deeply sorry for your loss. Unfortunately too many of us have been in your shoes thanks to moron cagers. Keep you chin up!

Brian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Damn, I can only imagine how that must feel, my prayers go out to you and his family.

Take Care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts