M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
That's different! I like the headlight fairing though.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
BeetleJuice!

That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that first pic. Looks like somebody shrunk it's head.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
When I first read the posts about doing this I thought it sounded cool... now that I see the pics it looks like something is missing... that Headlight is too small for the space it is sitting in.

Looks odd IMHO

:doorag:

·
Registered
443 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
The more people that don't like it means I will probably go ahead and do it.
Way to go, Hal! :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JUtah said:
When I first read the posts about doing this I thought it sounded cool... now that I see the pics it looks like something is missing... that Headlight is too small for the space it is sitting in.

Looks odd IMHO

:doorag:
Needs two of them. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I like it..(perhaps a little small) but two stacked and staggered (following the rake of the forks) would look good!
But the tacho looks lonely up there...maybe with it down the bottom of the risers nearer the lights would be nice and leave the H/Bars uncluttered

·
Registered
448 Posts
If that headlight grew by 2-3 times it's current size, I would say awesome. It looked a lot bigger when it's not on the bike, but the style is killer.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I think we have a snitch amongst us:

Doh! :D

Curious to see what that will look like installed... Maybe 2 to 3" apart and offset following the forks. That might look pretty sweeeeeeeeet! :bigthumbsup:

So is this whats going back on your bike when they are done making it 160 HP Hal?? :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts