M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
My son talked me into getting the Sena S20 evo. I was like, "Why would I want to talk to someone while I am riding?" After the first ride, I was sold. It is awesome. The Domio is in helmet audio and comms. I don't know how good it works, but I love my Sena.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I wear a half helmet, so I bought speaker pouches that attach to my straps and has a tab that slips in between the shell and the liner. The speakers fit in the pouches, but would stick inside in a full face helmet. There is also a audio jack to plug in ear buds or something else that would use that input.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
8,993 Posts
It is definitely not unobtrusive!

Also, check out the review for the Moto. Cons start at 5:50.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the Domio for about two weeks. Went to charge it today and it looks like it is not working. So, guess that is a bust. Too bad it was kinda cool while it worked. So, I called Domio and they suggested a reset. Sent over instructions now it is back to working.
Hi! Just got mine and it doesnt seem to produce any sound. It connects and i can use the controls, but just doesnt produce any sound at all. How do you reset it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Just got mine and it doesnt seem to produce any sound. It connects and i can use the controls, but just doesnt produce any sound at all. How do you reset it?
There are two little holes next to the charging port. Use a paper clip end and insert it into one of the holes-forget which one-and that should reset it. Mine was frozen on and couldn’t get it to connect. Just by shear trial and error I stuck a paper clip in one of those tiny holes and tada it worked. One issue resolved several other still to figure out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the Domio for about two weeks. Went to charge it today and it looks like it is not working. So, guess that is a bust. Too bad it was kinda cool while it worked. So, I called Domio and they suggested a reset. Sent over instructions now it is back to working.
Any chance you could send me the instructions mine just locked up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope someone here has
the experience to help you. Did you read post No.13?
Cheers! 🍻
Thanks a lot, man! RIght after I posted it I found the answer, but thanks a lot anyway! oh, and it really worked. Gosh, I was really freaking out, because I'm from Brazil, bought it some time ago, it lasted too long to get here and guess what? It was the first time trying it... Gosh. Thank God all worked out!
;)

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,931 Posts
Thanks a lot, man! RIght after I posted it I found the answer, but thanks a lot anyway! oh, and it really worked. Gosh, I was really freaking out, because I'm from Brazil, bought it some time ago, it lasted too long to get here and guess what? It was the first time trying it... Gosh. Thank God all worked out!
;)
(y)🍻

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are two little holes next to the charging port. Use a paper clip end and insert it into one of the holes-forget which one-and that should reset it. Mine was frozen on and couldn’t get it to connect. Just by shear trial and error I stuck a paper clip in one of those tiny holes and tada it worked. One issue resolved several other still to figure out.
Hello there, My Domio just has its Red/Blue blinkers turn on and off but ZERO sound or audio. Did this paper clip in the holes help? Any help from anyone would be great. Thx guys

1 - 20 of 25 Posts