M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Where was ya today??? Da boat show , LOL Meet Brian our new 9er from Kent,,,,,Really great guy, and as big and tall as me. I love his riding style, we gonna get along just fine.....You will like his style also Collen...............LOL

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Where we doing lunch?? Get to meet a new 9er again, sweet,,,,,,

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where was ya today??? Da boat show , LOL Meet Brian our new 9er from Kent,,,,,Really great guy, and as big and tall as me. I love his riding style, we gonna get along just fine.....You will like his style also Collen...............LOL
Had to help a buddy move today so I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Boat boat show must've been packed w the nice weather :bigthumbsup:

Let's see how many more takers we get and we'll figure out a place for burger.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Had to help a buddy move today so I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Boat boat show must've been packed w the nice weather :bigthumbsup:

Let's see how many more takers we get and we'll figure out a place for burger.
Yeah it was packed and look forward to a ride tomorrow...........Lets meet in N Seattle somewhere,if possible.....

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
And gosh dang gas prices down there, I saw $3.59 for premium!!!! $3.23 seems to be the norm for reg,,,,,,,3.17 up here

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wish I could join you guys, but I have to work manditory overtime for the next two weeks:-[, also my bike is in pieces. I am painting a few chrome plastic parts. I hope to be done with the paint by the end of the week

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I wish I could join you guys, but I have to work manditory overtime for the next two weeks:-[, also my bike is in pieces. I am painting a few chrome plastic parts. I hope to be done with the paint by the end of the week
Rats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jason /bullrider is working all weekend there also. I still haven't heard anything, I called again a few days ago, and she couldn't tell me anything, but it could take a while.............

·
Registered
924 Posts
well I am all fixed up , just need to wash it up. It is patheticllay quiet... stock exhaust is back on :-\ those motor mounts were trashed, no wonder the engine was jumping.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Great you're back up and running, Just let me know here or give me a call tomorrow where ya want to go.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Might be able to hook up. Just finishing up on some work on my girlfriends bike and we were talking about a ride. Maybe we can join up.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Might be able to hook up. Just finishing up on some work on my girlfriends bike and we were talking about a ride. Maybe we can join up.
I hope so Ken, kinda late, lets talk in the morn!!!! a little rian moving in up here, Not much and hope it gone by the morning. LOL

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Dangit, just looked at weather 50% chance of rain tomorrow, I do hate riding in the rain, chezzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
294 Posts
I still haven't heard anything, I called again a few days ago, and she couldn't tell me anything, but it could take a while.............
Don't give up on Boeing bro, there is a alot of work to be done and they are bringin in alot of new faces every week.:bigthumbsup:
Damn it I wish I could go with you all. Oh well:-\
HAVE FUN AND RIDE SAFE!!!:doorag:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Not raining @ SeaTac. I'll get the bike cleaned up. Then it will rain! I'm still up for a ride. Noon at Northgate may be a little early for me. Finishing the girlfriends bike.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
My eyes are peeled out the window, LOL come on sunshine,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 20 of 54 Posts