M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
I need to post a few more times so I can make it on the list! ;)
I wouldn't worry about that to much. In my opinion post counts dont mean squat. Reason being, some posts are simply just this... :bigthumbsup: or Congrads :doorag:, etc... But it would be cool to be on the list.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man, some of you guys need to get a life!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
its kind of silly. i'm sure guys are gonna make stupid posts just to try and catch ya.

:joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:

ps- like this one. lol.

·
Registered
817 Posts
slickdj96 said:
I wouldn't worry about that to much. In my opinion post counts dont mean squat. Reason being, some posts are simply just this... :bigthumbsup: or Congrads :doorag:, etc... But it would be cool to be on the list.
That's B.S. man. :verymad: :joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Do I sense sarcasm?? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
817 Posts
slickdj96 said:
Do I sense sarcasm?? :bigthumbsup:
Yes. :p

Actually, I'd like to think most of my posts are at least somewhat substantive. We all know who the post-padders are. I won't mention any names.

Okay, if you twist my arm, I might mention one. ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
That is pretty cool, of all the groups I have been part of I have never seen a stats page. Lamonster, this site is second to none...Excellent job my friend.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
my wife made a funny observation...... she says "isn't it kinda weird for a bunch of bikers to be using smileys all the time" :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
We are friendly guys! Besides, I'm kinda a pretty boy, or at least thats what they say. But the girls like it so.....guess its not changing. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts