M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in contact with a few individuals...ya know who you are...Here's hoping Blue109 decides to get another 109 as his was unfortunaty totaled.
My mailman purchased a black 109 and he's in ....Mr C. we talked Monday, thanks for your call...glad your interested...please talk to the gentleman you mentioned to me, the more the merrier.

Lot's of ideas and fun instore...please message me for details and contact info...there are several rides coming up...we should have a big 109 showing.
Picnic at my house maybe in July...then a ride, maybe a bring your family get together...as we all seem to have kid(s) and wives....some of us do anyway.

Again....just message me and I will respond to any questions or concerns...no fees or dues , just good fun....

If you would like to join...but don't have a 109...please still respond !

Thanks and safe riding,
Dave in Va.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds interesting. Please keep me up to speed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I live in Greenville, N.C. and am interested in joining in Chesapeake area. Most of my family live in the Great Bridge area. Just let me know the details. Doug :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I live just outside of Richmond but you are close enough for me. Let me know when and where and I will try to make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts