Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to ride and hang out with local 9 riders let try to get something going

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok just let me know you guys wanna set a date and time just let me know Cant wait

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM me Your number's so we can get together i cant this weekend

·
Registered
115 Posts
I`m in :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm gonna ride this weekend. Probably saturday AND sunday. I may even go on a longer ride out of town. I don't know what time or where yet...but I have no children so I'm going for sure. I was thinking about maybe going to southeastern oklahoma and riding talimena drive or maybe ride over towards eureka springs, arkansas. I don't know yet.

If you guys plan on getting together, please post up so I can try to get together with you. Maybe we could make a ride up north and meet up with SICRIC. If somebody wants they can send me a text, my number is 405-238-0171. My name is Jeff.

I hope to get to meet and ride with you guys this weekend.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Rideing

Hey if any one wants to go ride Saturday may 22 meet up over at ihop on south meridain at 8:00 am riden to mount Scott &over to meers for long horn burger if u
like u can call me at 973 4475 :hot:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Holy smokes...:eek:...that's early for a saturday. I want to go...but I think I will probably go the other direction. I've been to Mount Scott a few times, but if my girl wants to go, then I guess I'll be there to meet you at 8.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm gonna ride this weekend. Probably saturday AND sunday. I may even go on a longer ride out of town. I don't know what time or where yet...but I have no children so I'm going for sure. I was thinking about maybe going to southeastern oklahoma and riding talimena drive or maybe ride over towards eureka springs, arkansas. I don't know yet.

If you guys plan on getting together, please post up so I can try to get together with you. Maybe we could make a ride up north and meet up with SICRIC. If somebody wants they can send me a text, my number is 405-238-0171. My name is Jeff.

I hope to get to meet and ride with you guys this weekend.
I agree come up north and meet up with sicric. :a18: I'm gonna ride sunday, don't know where yet. my # 580-716-5639

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sorry SICRIC...everybody already had plans, but I hope to come up that way soon even if I have to come by myself.

On another note...my girl and I rode down to Talimena Drive on Saturday and had a blast. We rode down and back on Saturday for a total of approximately 600 miles and approximately 15 hours on the bikes. We had a great time! And I know you won't believe me, but we saw a BLACK BEAR walking down the road on top of the mountain. :eek: HE WAS HUGE!!

Hopefully Batman70 had a good trip as well with no accidents or paperwork.

I am trying to ride again next weekend. Maybe some of us can get together then since it's a long (memorial day) weekend.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Whos riding over Memorial day from OKC area and where ya headin? Im thinking Little Sahara, or maybe even over to Arkansas for some Dragon!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm planning on riding over Memorial Day Weekend. Don't know where yet, but I definitely plan on riding. Hopefully I will know more when the weekend gets closer.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Post up riding places over memorial day and maybe we all get together - it'd be about time for OKC to get the 9s together!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm thinking about a road trip. Either to Lake Texhoma...or to Groom, Texas. There's kind of a shrine made out of metal sculptures to the life and death of Jesus Christ that I would like to see in Groom, Texas.

However, I'm not set on either. If you guys want to get together and go somewhere else, I'm up for suggestions.

Post up folks and let's hear the ideas!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts