M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright new to post the board but have owned my black 109 since March. Have read alot of posts looking for the right combination of air intakes pciii and pipes if needed. I am ready to do some mods. I like the stock pipes and want to get a pciii and air intakes. My thoughts are to drill the stockers, install the pciii and I like the looks of the extreme air intakes.
Now as far as a map for this combination I am asking for help. I have a jsd3 on the bike and am going to go to the cooler plugs. I am not a mechanic but a techinal person but am mechanically inclined and like to do the work myself. Where can I get a pcii map for drilling the stock pipes, installing the pciii, jsd3m and the extreme stage 2 air kit? Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to all that replied. JR I understand what you are saying. I ordered the big air and pciii today, after reading several posts decided to go with the big air and not the extreme intakes. Pipes are still an option but will install the pcii and the intakes and drill the pipes and try the map you suggested. If any other suggestions I do appreciate them. I dont mind getting the bike dyno ed and that is most likely the way I will go. Thanks again for the advice.

G

·
Where is this J R Stocker Map? I could not find it in the tech section? I am looking for a map for JSD3, PC3, Big Air kit and stock pipes as well. Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts