M109 Rider Forums banner

Looking for Suzuki approved workshop in JHB who know M109R

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  FattAss 
#1 ·
Hi, I am new to forums of any kind but have got to the point where I am looking for advice.
I bought my 2007 Boulevard with just under 10 000km on the clock from a Dealer as I am using the Boulevard as my daily transport. Within a year I have put another 20 000km on the clocks and now sittng just over 30 000km. I have been sending the Boulevard in to Suzuki approved workshops for a service every 6 000km as I took a warranty out with the bike as I knew I was going to be clocking up the Km. I have not been happy with the service I have recieved from 2 different workshops with wether they would understand that I can't just drop the bike off and leave it with them for the week as this is not a weekend bike to having covers fall off after the service and air cleaner clamps not connected or fitted properly. I am looking for a workshop that knows the M109R, as this is not just a big bike this is my Boulevard.

Can anyone recommend a workshop? Johannesburg side of the world.

Thanks,
Greg

#3 ·
Thanks for reply.
I have been out to Wayne's place and have even bought his side license mount which really looks the part.
The main issue is how do I maintain the warranty. As if I have to claim they will use the fine print of was it serviced regularily at a suzuki approved workshop.

#4 ·
Believe me there fine print means nothing , they will get you to pay any how .........Wayne does good work and is well repected in the m109 community in South Africa , give him a call sure he will make a plan, he also collects and delivers !!!
ride safe !!:bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.