M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to look for a new set of pipes and I thought I would thow out what I want and see if you guys can point me in the right direction. I want a set of 2 in 1 black pipes that are big at the end and sound like a muscle car. I don't want a Harley sound with all the popping. I want it to sound like a I have a V8 under the hood of a Shelby Mustang. A deep smooth rumbling sound.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I love the sound and look of the Cobra Tri-Pro 2-into-1. Its perfect.

·
Registered
474 Posts
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...rer_ID=429&product_ID=28052&sblid_name=detail
Black Velocity Pro would fit that description!

That link says they're discontinued but if you search around, I'm sure you can still find them or get chrome and have them powder coated.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are nice. Any idea why they were discontinued? I guess the chrome ones are still in production? I have the black ones on my wish list also, but won't be able to pull the trigger for a little while on them.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
The sideburner is a great sounding pipe.
Yup, if you like LOUD! There are a few for available in the FOR SALE section for this very reason. When others are selling them for one reason or another, its best to stay away from them.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does anyone know who might still have some in stock...and why did they stop making them. Is there some type of issue with them?

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Does anyone know who might still have some in stock...and why did they stop making them. Is there some type of issue with them?
I think Hard Krome took over production of the velocity pro. They just call it Velocity now. But I know eBay still has the chrome version from Road Burner.
I still have stock pipes but come tax season this is what will be on my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I would say the best sounding pipes are either sideburners or V&H big shots. Of course if you can find a set from McCoy that would be my pick (ask Bull'e09 he seemed to have good luck with them).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts